Pages

Gamerz Slogan

Because Game i'm a single....
Because Game people said i'm autistic..
Because Game i'm forgot to eat..
Because Game si don't know about lesson
Because Game i can sleep..
Because Game i forgot my home..
Because Game I was so wasteful ....
Because Game I am in say geeky / do not know the style

BUT...

Because GAME  I was able to defend my country
Because GAME I never feel alone..
Because GAME I know about loyalty..
Because GAME I got mony friend..
Because GAME I happy's..
Because GAME I Know Meaning of unanimity..
Because GAME I did not stutter technology ..
Because GAME I can saving millions..
Because GAME I was accepted into ARMY

We SINGLE but do not ever feel alone and understand the meaning of loyalty, We Like autism but we do a lot Friends, We Forgot Eat, Sleep and the House but we are Happy, We wasteful but we can be saving ..
And 1 The Most Important and very positive: the "Intercourse We're not mistaken (Negative), our intercourse was always in the game" remember it well ..
Friends of Gamers! ~ X)

1 comment: