Pages

Sell ID in GOII international

sell in dollar my  ID with full ship and commander card in server S06 Bootes...
ID name: elang
Lvl : 89
and  Other Main ID, ID :Marantau ( IB) and cHa (IB), packet
full ship ballistic and full commander card..
count of my ship 1.400.000
upgrade special hull shadow guardian LVL III,striking sword lvl III,indy's lvl III, Balck Hole Lvl II with weapon trial 50 jugment, my best commander in used donna *8 and 4 divine card..
this is the screenshoot





 




if you interest pm me on GO II or post in your price in this blog or email me at (dangdok@yahoo.com)...
and accept paying with libertyreserve or Paypal...

Alternatif trans For Buyer and Seller safety we can use Virtual Middlemen 
from Forum KasKus.us "the largest indonesian Community"
that have GOOD Reputation. 
His Id : sucesso  "RekBer Nano Bank"

Read How to use Virtual middlemen, from Forbes magazine mei 2011 :



 sorry if my english littlebit bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment